Monday, June 14, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - June 14, 2010

This is Buppy's 2nd week on day shift and our first week where we have most nights by ourselves [at least until Thursday night when he works his overnight shift]. We're looking forward to the "alone" time. It's still strange for me to plan almost a full week of meals where I'm not by myself for 3 nights or so. Fun, but weird.

Monday: Grilled Polish sausages, green salad & corn on the cob

Tuesday: Steamed Old Bay shrimp, which we always dip in melted butter [I'm sure it's horrible for us, but man is it good!]

Wednesday: Grilled ribs with BBQ sauce, baked beans & cucumber/onion salad

Thursday: Breakfast for dinner [my 1 night alone for the week]

Friday: Grilled marinated pork chops &
healthified crunchy Asian salad

Saturday: Grilled chicken fajitas, guacamole, pico de gallo & refried beans

Sunday: Beef & broccoli stir-fry over white rice


As you can see, a lot of the entrees are grilled. I love grilling. Minimum mess in the kitchen, it doesn't heat up the house and the food tastes so darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!