Wednesday, September 7, 2011

It's Never Boring

Just when I was about to ask the question 'what else?' to Mother Nature, she threw more at us here in the land o' the merry. Did I mention it's all been within a 2 week span!?!?!

Earthquake? Survived.

Hurricane Irene? Check-check.

Now? Flooding.

I'm pretty sure I can't take my normal 'back way' to work tomorrow; I almost didn't get through today due to high water. That means hitting the beltway. In rush hour traffic. In the rain. Oh help me now; might as well call out sick tonight.

If this is any indication of some crazy winter weather we're going to experience, we're in for a doozy. Hopefully that doesn't mean us getting more snow than Wisco (again!), but only time will tell. 

Now? I need to go collect more wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!