Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Kids Meal Deals

Because school's back in session now, Cub Scouts and soccer are evening events for the kids. Since they take place in a town about 25 minutes from our house, sometimes Buppy has to do dinner at a restaurant, like it or not. There simply isn't enough time in the day to come home, eat dinner, then head out for the activities. 

With that being said, I happened upon a link a few weeks back that's been helpful in our search to make eating out with kids as affordable as possible. My favorite one thus far is Kids Meal Deals. I've made a few phone calls to confirm that restaurants listed are in fact participating, and it's been accurate. I also love that I can enter a city/state or zip and then the specific day of the week I'm looking for, which really narrows my search and yields only the results I'm seeking. Doesn't get much easier than that. Give it a try if you have little mouths to feed and a busy schedule (or just don't feel like cooking tonight).

On a totally separate side note, I've been getting a lot of freebies and coupons in the mail lately. I think Buppy's favorite came today --- a coupon for a free candy bar as part of the Random Acts of Chocolate campaign. Sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!