Monday, November 7, 2011

*HOT* - Toy Story 3 Operation Game

I know I've been largely absent on here lately, but I'm trying to make a come back since we're rapidly approaching the gift-giving season. I've already come upon a stellar deal for Tiny Tot #1 for his birthday at the end of November. 

If you're located anywhere near a Toys 'R Us, head on over to score a Toy Story 3 Operation game for $1! Yes, I said $1!

We were planning to pick up the Cars version of this very game anyway, which comes in around $15 on sale. Both boys love the Toy Story movies anyway, so this just made sense! I picked up a 2nd one too that will either go to Buppy's niece or to Toys for Tots or a similar toy donation organization for the holidays. 

At my store, these were kept behind the customer service desk, I'm assuming, so they can regulate the number an individual can purchase. I know the gentleman next to me chose to purchase 4, so you should be able to purchase that many if you so choose. The recommended age range is 6+, so this will be a perfect gift. This sale lasts through Saturday, 11/12, but they were almost out when I got there yesterday around noon. Hopefully stores will get additional shipments throughout the week to replenish their inventories, but you might want to call ahead to make sure. No sense braving a Toys R Us this time of year only to leave empty-handed!


I can't wait to see what other fantastic sales will be offered this holiday season! A big thank you to Coupon Pro Blog for this heads up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!