Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Beginning

So here I am, beginning a new blog to share with the world my love for cooking, saving money, spending time with family and friends and enjoying life in general. I've had a private blog for some time now but wanted to be able to share with others on a larger level, those who share my passions. I'm not entirely sure where this will lead but I'm sure they'll be pictures of food, talk about couponing, saving money and great deals to be had, discussions about food, mention of news and books I'm currently reading, more food (can you tell I'm pretty into food?), restaurant reviews, talk of family, dialogue about my struggle to drop a few pounds (I know, eat healthier and exercise more --- sounds easy, right?) and whatever else I feel like throwing at you! I'm still trying to learn about the crazy world that is blogging (how to use different fonts, writing my own HTML codes, etc.) so bear with me and enjoy the ride!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, sweetie. It sounds great so far. I love that you personalize the recipies and let everyone know what went good, what went bad, and what didn't. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!