Wednesday, October 6, 2010

A Quickie Nacho Creation

I'll admit that sometimes I'm not the most creative cook. I use recipes more often than not, but everyone has their own style. Sometimes though, especially when Buppy's not home for dinner, I'll just look around, assess the ingredients I can possibly use, and toss 'em all together. This was one of my favorites. I wanted more after it was gone, which is really sayin' something 'cause it made quite a bit!I tossed some Cool Ranch Doritos into a baking dish, topped 'em with some leftover slow cooker Italian beef, shredded cheese, chopped green olives & diced onions. I heated it in the oven until the cheese melted [probably at 350F or so, but I don't actually remember], then topped it with chopped lettuce and tomato. It was a fabulous low-maintenance meal, which is often the best kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!