Saturday, March 12, 2011

Birthday Burger & Fries

Another birthday shout-out to Ruby Tuesday for the birthday burger coupon they emailed me. I had actually never eaten at one of their restaurants before, but I stopped by last week, checked out their menu and ordered myself the Triple Prime Bacon Cheddar Burger. Yes, a heart attack on a bun, but it was for my birthday and I splurged and made sure to exercise a lot that day to make up for it.

Me not really being a hamburger kinda gal, I thought the addition of the bacon and cheese would make the meal more my style. It was alright, but way too much food for one person. The bacon added a nice smokiness, but the cheese was lost on the 8 oz. patty. I really wanted to try their Avocado Turkey Burger, but the coupon wasn't valid on that puppy. Oh well.

I ordered from the bar, then ran to a nearby store to pick up a few necessities for my birthday party. I headed back 20 minutes later, picked up my food, came home and tackled my free burger. Yes, I made sure to tip the bartender, no worries. Sad to say, I'm still not a burger kind o' gal. Their fries were really tasty though, and it was nice not to have to cook for 1 that night. Sign up on their website, and you'll get a birthday burger coupon too. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!