Thursday, March 24, 2011

Steals & Deals Mid-March

Steals and deals are the best. Here are a few of the great ones I've grabbed over the past week or so.
These 45 count Dixie plates were on sale for $1.97 each, and Rite Aid was offering a video value coupon for $5 off 3. I paid right around 30 cents for each package of 45 plates, which will be perfect for our summer party. Love it.
Purex Fabric Softening Crystals were on sale for $3.99. I had 2 coupons worth $3 total, so I paid 99 cents out of pocket and got back a $1 UP reward good on a future purchase. Final price - free!
100% free - Target sent me a cute makeup bag filled with samples of shampoo, lotion, 2 lip glosses, a shampoo/conditioner packet and a coupon book filled with $25 worth of Target coupons. I think I love the bag the best 'cause it's the perfect size.
3 bags of M and M candies (for Easter baskets), 2 Reese's peanut butter cups (again, Easter baskets), 2 Right Guard deodorants, 1 bottle of Dial lotion, 2 Blue Diamond nuts (they now make a yummy honey-Dijon!), 1 ThermaCare back patch (2 count), 1 bottle of Clean and Clear face wash, and 1 box of Gain fabric sheets (120 count and my favorite kind!) - $13.43 out of pocket, but I received a $3 coupon for future purchases from Walgreens. That brings it down to $10.43; I'm also getting $$ back from Rite Aid, but I can't remember exactly how much and my SCR hasn't processed yet. We'll have to come back to this deal when I get that info.
2 Suave deodorants and 1 tube of Crest toothpaste (which will be donated to charity because neither of us can use anything but sensitive) - 87 cents out of pocket, plus a $2.50 Extrabucks coupon to use towards a future purchase. I made $1.63 here.
3 Reach toothbrushes (regularly $4.79 each - ouch!) - $1.52 total out of pocket, plus $6 in UP rewards to use on future purchases. I basically made $4.48 on this one.
5 boxes of Kellogg's cereal, 2 jars of Ragu pasta sauce, 1 box of Barilla pasta, 1 box of Mrs. T's pierogies and 2 Philadelphia Cooking Cremes - $7.51 total.

Hope everyone is snatching up these great deals, too! Just think, the money you save on things like this can then be used towards something fun, like a vacation or nice dinner out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!