Sunday, May 1, 2011

HT Update - Week 1

Quick update here on the healthe trim front. I biked on Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday this past week for 45 minutes to an hour each time. Took the healthe trim as directed, and it's true --- it makes a person feel full much faster than normal. Now I'm adjusting and trying to get used to taking less food in the first place and packing smaller lunches. I still eat the same foods I always have, just less of them, and I drink the same insane amount of water I always have. Easy-peasy.

I lost 4.6 pounds between Sunday morning last week and this morning. If I can keep this pace, or even lose 3 lbs. a week, my summer body is going to make me happy.

On to week 2 now. It's not hard, but wish me luck anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!