Monday, May 16, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 16, 2011

I menu planned last weekend, but I didn't post anything. Too busy with work and all these days. But here we are, and I have a few free minutes. Funny though, even without posting it, I did a really great job sticking with the plans I'd made. As shown in previous posts these past few days, we were rewarded with some new tastes we really enjoyed. Buppy and I just discussed some tasty meals for this week, and here's what we've come up with.

Monday: Baked potatoes with assorted fillings and eggs (New recipe that sounds and looks great, and I always love the stuff I make from her blog)

Tuesday: Pork roast in the slow cooker with sauerkraut, onion and garlic (possibly served on rolls), and
potato salad

Wednesday: Garden salad with assorted fresh veggies, marinated grilled steak and blue cheese crumbles

Thursday: My night alone, so breakfast for dinner or a sammy

Friday: Baked garlic Parmesan chicken and oven-roasted veggies

Saturday Lunch: Sammies or leftovers
Saturday Dinner: Smoky corn and black bean pizza

Sunday Lunch: Sammies or leftovers
Sunday Dinner: Rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes and stuffing

Sounds tasty, right? I don't see much deviation from this plan since I'm really looking forward to everything we're doing. I just have to make sure to thaw the appropriate meat as needed. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!