Sunday, May 15, 2011

Steals & Deals 5-15-11

Today was a decent day for sales. I found some Sensodyne toothpaste (the only kind Buppy can use) for $4.49 each, and Rite Aid had a video coupon for $1.50 off, so I made out at $2.99 per tube. That stuff ain't cheap! I also found Crest toothpaste on sale, $2.99 each with a $2 UP reward each at Rite Aid (limit 2), plus I had a $1/2 coupon. Not bad. The kids toothpaste was on sale at Walgreens for $1.99 per tube, and I had a $1 off coupon, so that was only $.99.

The Irish Spring 2-pack of bar soap was $.88, and the Dial 3-pack (hard to see underneath it) was $1.88 with a $1 EBC at CVS. Yay for cheap soap! The Pantene shampoo & conditioner was on sale 2/$7; I had a $3/2 off coupon, and I got a $1 RR reward at Walgreens. Pantene used to smell like gummi bears, which was why I loved it. Now? Not so much. Still gets the job done though. As for the Herbal Essence hairspray and gel (both of which I needed ASAP) --- they were on sale 2/$5.97, I had $1 off coupon and I received $2 EBC at CVS.

The Gillette Fusion ProGlide razor was $9.89. I had a $4 off coupon and received $5 in RR from Walgreens. Sweet! The Dove+Men Care was $3.99; I had $1 off coupon and received $3 in RR from Walgreens. Love that.

The Tylenol Precise heated wraps for back/body pain were on sale last week at Rite Aid, and I had a raincheck for the 3 pack for $5. I also had a $5 off coupon, so that was zippo out of my pocket today. How can you go wrong?

Lastly, I purchased 2 Neutrogena sunblocks for $10.49 each. I used 2 $2/1 coupons, plus the $3 off a $10 healthcare purchase at CVS, bringing that down to $13.98. Paid that and got back a $10 EBC. Sunblock is never cheap, and Neutrogena is nice and light. I'm very happy with this score.

Not pictured, we found 24 packs of Mt. Dew on sales for $4.49 each at Safeway for Buppy. I'm not a soda drinker, but Buppy loves his Mt. Dew., so we headed there today to pick some up. Also got some juicy, sweet white corn for dinner, 4/$1. Can't beat that. We tried to pick up some more chicken (I picked some up yesterday) for $1.49/lb. (boneless, skinless breasts), but they were completely out. They had a totally full bin yesterday, but the store was swamped today at 5pm. Who knew today was 'everyone and their grandmother goes to Safeway at 5pm Sunday'??

So there we have it. Hopefully some of you scored these deals, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!