Thursday, July 14, 2011

Missing - Mary Hilliard

UPDATE: Mary was found safe & sound on Thursday evening after the flier was released. Whew. Prayers answered.
I may not have a million readers, or a hundred, or even ten, but this girl is missing, and she and her family are very near and dear to us. She lives in the Glen Burnie, MD area and has been missing since Sunday, 7/10. It takes just one person in the right place at the right time to bring her home, so please, if you see her, call the number on the flier (or me, if you know me personally). There has been talk about the company she is keeping and if they are gang-affiliated, so we're saying prayers that we find her soon. Thank you to all for even taking the time to read this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!