Saturday, September 17, 2011

Kitty Sitting - Day 1

As I said in the previous post, Buppy and I are kitty-sitting for a week or so for my boss. I brought her home last night after we lost (then finally found) her in our sales office. Yikes! A little kitty cat lost in a 240+ room hotel with over 32,000 sq. ft. of meeting space --- not an easy job to find her!

She was very lovey-dovey and wanted constant attention at our sales office, which my boss said is her normal nature. She did not appreciate the 45 minute commute to my house in her carrier. Sorry Olivia, not my fault. And since she got here last night, she explored the house, slept in the papasan chair for while, slept in another recliner, then moved back to the papasan. As we speak, I picked her up and moved her to the couch with me, but all she wants to do is sleep. No lovey-dovey. No need for attention. Her attitude is more of an "eh, whatever" than a need for human contact. Not at all what I was told she's like. Strange.

Well, I have things to do, so we'll see how she progresses over the next week. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!