Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Almost Fantastic Overload

This is the Nicole Miller Square Neck Metallic Sheath I'll be wearing to the World Cares Center fundraiser Monday night. This will be by far the most chic event I've ever attended, and I wanted to bring my 'A' game. I think this dress will accomplish that while still allowing me to wear it on the NYC subway if need be (while not dragging on the ground)! Plus, I get to see (and maybe even meet!) a real Food Network star.

Not only that, but while I'm up in that area, I'll get to see the new house my long-time BFF recently purchase in Stratford, CT. Can't wait to see her, her hubs and the house. Love ya Rhi-Rhi!

Completely, 100% psyched for this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!