Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beer & Bacon Tasting

Photo courtesy of Eleven Courses website

I'm a big fan of Groupon, I must say. One of the deals I've snagged recently is for a beer and bacon tasting. Hello!? Does it get any better than that? Well, when you kick in 3 friends for the ride it does! Here's their description of what's in store:

"In a 90-minute class, guides lead students through chef-curated tasting menus pairing five craft beers with bacon-based dishes. Bacon samples are determined by the chef, but they may include hickory-smoked bacon, candied stone-ground white grit cake, and chocolate-drizzle bacon."

The only date they're hosting in April is the 21st, and they just changed their status from sold out to limited availability. I'm in the process of trying to make reservations right now, but if that doesn't work out, I'm sure May or June will work. 

The best part? The 5-course tasting generally sells for $97 per person, therefore our total would be $388 for 4 of us. I purchased the Groupon for 4 for $79. Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!