Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The countdown is on!

Only 3 days until it's party time, oh happy day! Today after work I plan to hit up a few stores [grocery + the produce market] to get everything I can think of that we need at this point for our party on Saturday. Luckily, a lot of the big-ticket items [meats especially] are things we already have on hand, so while the list is somewhat long, the bill shouldn’t be too ridiculous. I hope.

Below is a list of what we plan to make, which doesn’t include anything our guests are bringing to share. Sound tasty to you? It’s sure makin' me hungry, but that’s probably because it’s after 3pm and I have yet to eat anything today. Why do I do this to myself!?!

Chicken & steak fajitas
Hot dogs
Turkey Italian sausages
Steamed blue crabs
Pico de gallo
Bacon-cheddar dip
Ham-cream cheese-homemade dill pickle roll-ups
Pistachio fruit salad

I’m glad my friend and her family are coming up on Friday, which will allow us more help in prepping the night before and morning of. Good times will be had by all, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!