Sunday, September 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - September 12, 2010

I've been slacking lately, and I blame work. Something easy to blame, and it sounds much more believeable than laziness, right? Hmm, maybe I need to rethink this.

So we're back to menu planning again. Last week was a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants week menu-wise because Buppy & I were out of town until Monday evening. As always, we survived. Even had some decent meals in my off-the-cuff style! But now, let's do this . . .

Monday - beef & broccoli stir fry served over white rice [I still don't groove on brown rice]

Tuesday - Leftover slow cooked shredded pork [from Sunday night's meal] in a from-scratch gravy, mashed potatoes & corn on the cobb

Wednesday - green salad topped with blackened chicken, garlic toast on the side

Thursday - I'm home alone, so it'll either be leftovers or breakfast for dinner

Friday - cheesesteaks & potato wedges

Saturday - White pizza [still undecided on an exact sauce recipe & toppings, but I really want mushrooms & artichokes to make an appearance] & a garden salad

Sunday - Cedar plank salmon & roasted asparagus with mushrooms

It sounds like a pretty decent menu right now, but I'm sure it'll get modified and something'll get cut down the line. It always does, right? But hey, that's what keeps life interesting
!

1 comment:

  1. Salmon-Sunday sounds scrumptious!!! What time do we eat?? 6ish? ;D

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!