Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - January 17, 2011

Last week went pretty well as far as following our menu plan, so here's what in store for this week.

Monday: Chorizo and Pasta

Tuesday: Steak and cheese in either quesadilla or wrap form since we already have tortillas in the fridge. Let's mix things up a little here folks!

Wednesday: I'm alone since Buppy has several late meetings, so the usual for me --- breakfast for dinner or some of the kick-butt chicken noodle soup I made yesterday.

Thursday: A repeat of Wednesday night since it's Buppy's overnight at work.

Friday: Fettuccine Alfredo with bacon. It's a Cooking Light recipe that's super similar to carbonara, and we plan to jazz up the recipe by adding black olives and mushrooms, at the very least. Plus, we already have everything on hand. I love convenience!

Saturday: Fondue. Emmanthaler was on sale this past week, so I picked some up with the intention of making fondue for us sometime soon. Now to decide what other cheeses to use . . . man I love fondue!

Sunday: Steak tips with peppered mushroom gravy. Another Cooking Light recipe that we already have everything for. Sounds super tasty to me!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a delicious week. My husband works an overnight shift too, but this week he's off so the family can spend a couple of days in Kansas City. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!