Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Exercise Recap

For the past 2 weeks, I've slacked as far as documenting how I've been doing on our recumbent bike. While no huge changes in weight have been made, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve for the next few weeks to help bring the scale down a bit. Wish me luck with that!

For the week of Sunday, 1/31/11 through Saturday, 2/5/11, I biked a total of 8 hours, 30 minutes, totaling 142.56 miles.

For the week of Sunday, 2/6/11 through Saturday, 2/12/11, I biked 4 hours, 11 minutes equaling 69.95 miles.

Not my best two weeks thus far by any stretch, but I'm ok with that. I still got some time on the bike, which is better than none, right? As for this week, I already took Sunday off and slacked a little (but still biked twice) yesterday, so I'll have to be diligent about putting in some time for the next few days. With nothing on my agenda, it shouldn't be hard. Thank goodness for Food Network, Top Chef, SATC and Real Housewives ---- at least I have something good to watch while I'm biking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!