Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - February 7, 2011

Last week was what I like to call a train wreck in terms of menu planning. But when you fall off your horse, you must get back on, right? Alright then, trying this again . . .

Monday: Leftover roasted pork with scratch made gravy, green beans, cucumber slices with scratch made (low fat) buttermilk Ranch dressing my crusty French bread

Tuesday: Sausage and spinach soup (didn't get to that one last week) paired with my crusty French bread

Wednesday: Garden salad with assorted fresh veggies, topped with seasoned grilled chicken

Thursday: I'm home alone, so some type of easy sammy or breakfast for dinner, as usual

Friday: Roasted veggie Alfredo pizza

Saturday lunch: Turkey dogs with fresh fruits and/or veggies
Saturday dinner: Steak stir-fry (broccoli, carrots, onions, bamboo shoots, etc.) with white rice or Asian noodles

Sunday lunch: Grilled cheese with fresh fruits and/or veggies
Sunday dinner: Easy Santa Fe Chicken (which I didn't get to last week either)

There we have it. Let's see if we can follow our plan a little more closely this week, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!