Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sunday marked the beginning of my venture with healthe trim. I've been biking like a mad woman since January and although I've lost some weight, I'm not where I want to be. It surprises me, but hopefully the biking and the addition of the pills helps shed a few pounds. Buppy's thinking about trying it too, but it'll be much harder for him. I already drink an insane amount of water, which is required, and he thinks water is the nectar of the devil. How that can be is beyond me, but so be it. He thought he could just continue to drink Propel, but it specifically states that beverages like that will negate the effects due to the artificial sweetener. I don't drink much other than water, so this shouldn't be hard. I think the hardest part for me is going to be making sure I eat something 2-3 hours after taking the first capsule in the morning. With an uber busy job, that's going to be easier said than done.

I weighed in today and am going to try to only weigh in once a week, but since the scale always calls my name before I hop in the shower every morning, I can't guarantee this'll work.

Maybe I can have that polka-dot bikini body for at least part of the summer! Well, technically I don't like polka-dots, but you get the idea . . .

1 comment:

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!