Sunday, May 22, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - May 23, 2011

Time to menu plan again. This past week went pretty well menu-wise --- always a good thing.

Monday: Oven-fried whiting fillets and pierogies

Tuesday: Baked garlic Parmesan chicken and Suddenly Salad

Wednesday: Reubens and potato chips

Thursday: My night alone, so, as usual, breakfast for dinner or leftovers. Or toast. I've been having toast for dinner lately on Thursdays. Good stuff, and just the right amount of food.

Friday: Sloppy Joes and potato salad

Saturday: BLTs and easy Waldorf and raisin salad

Sunday: Leftovers, or we might pull something from the freezer to grill. Since it's Memorial Day weekend and I'm still not sure what we're doing, I'll leave this open.

Sounds like a tasty week, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!