Sunday, July 31, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - August 1, 2011

It's that time again. This coming week will be relatively easy because Buppy and I have a lot going on, so I actually don't have to plan for 3 nights. Let's get to it.

Monday: Taco salads (lettuce, tomato, olives, green onions, cheese, cilantro and taco-flavored ground beef with Mexi-ranch dressing)

Tuesday: Buppy has to work late, so I'll do something simple like breakfast for dinner or a sammy

Wednesday: Reubens (I stocked up on corned beef roasts right after St. Patty's Day, so I'm currently thawing one and will cook it all day in the slow cooker while we're at work. We picked up sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and rye bread today at Aldi, so we're set!)

Thursday: My customary 'alone' night, so again, something simple (maybe a garden salad)

Friday: Pizza (I think I'm going to give the timer on my bread machine a shot; I've never used it before but will test it out with pizza dough.)

Saturday: Wine festival with friends! (We can take our own food, so I'll be sure to pack some fun light fare.)

Sunday: Asian chicken breasts with rice noodles

There we have it. Sounds tasty to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!