Monday, June 21, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - June 21, 2010

It's that time again. Time to map out our meals for the week. Make sure we thaw what we need before the night we need it. Get any missing ingredients prior to attempting a recipe. Good stuff.

Last week was mostly on track with what I planned. We were thrown off mid-week because we didn't feel like making the ribs. Buppy loves ribs, but we got a bad 10 lb. box and are now just trying to use them up. We caved and ordered pizza one night, but then did the ribs the following night. They still weren't good, and after 1 rib, I was done. As I said, mostly on track though . . .

Monday: Leftover buffet / fend for yourself


Tuesday: Crab stuffed mushroom caps
[no recipe yet, but I plan to devise my own]

Wednesday:
Chicken in Poblano cream sauce [I love a restaurant version of this and am trying to recreate it]

Thursday: Leftover
pork roast & sides from Sunday [my 1 night home alone]

Friday:
Shrimp pizza

Saturday lunch: Tuna melts, fresh fruits and/or veggies we have on hand
Saturday dinner: Beef & broccoli stir-fry over white rice

Sunday lunch: BLTs with fresh fruits and/or veggies
Sunday dinner: Marinated grilled pork chops, baked sweet potato chips & green salad

Buppy's father & his wife are coming down from NY and should arrive Sunday afternoon/evening, so Sunday through the following Tuesday night will be meals with them. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!