Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - July 26, 2010

Menu planning. Hmmm. Have had a hard time following through with things these past few weeks. We'll see if this week is any better.

Monday:
Parmigiano & herb chicken tenders, baked sweet potato chips & honeydew melon

Tuesday: cheesy chicken zucchini casserole & green salad

Wednesday: BLTs, baked potato rounds with cheese & raw carrots

Thursday: home alone, so probably leftovers

Friday: Pampered chef party

Saturday lunch: grilled Boca burgers, fresh fruits/veggies on hand
Saturday dinner: grilled chicken breasts &
healthified crunchy Asian slaw

Sunday lunch: sloppy Joes & fresh fruit/veggies on hand
Sunday dinner: pizzas & green salad

Those darn chicken tenders have been on our menu plan for 3-4 weeks now, and I'm making them tonight if it kills me [although I must be honest, I'm hoping it doesn't!] The cheesy chicken zucchini casserole is going to be a spin-off of a recipe I found on allrecipes.com, so if it's good, I'll share. If not, you'll never hear about it again! I tried to do things that require minimal effort this week to perhaps help keep me on track better. Here goes nothin' . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, so please let me know what's on your mind!